Cabin walls are lined with composite panels with built-in nozzles for spraying aerosol (fog).
The size of a rug is 1100х720х50 mm. 28 Litres of Effective volume of liquid absorption.
Entrance and exit of the cabin are covered with curtains from steady PVC that provides necessary concentration of antiseptic aerosol.
The cabin is equipped with automatic contactless hand sanitiser dispenser.
Composite protective panels
• The cabin works from 220 V, 50 Hz power source.
• The cabin is energy efficient and consumes up to 400 W/h.
• The cabin is equipped with 8 injectors.
• Consumption of antiseptic per treatment cycle - 20 grams.
• Processing time - 3 seconds
• Frame material: metal with powder anti-corrosion coating.
• All exposed parts of the frame are protected by plastic plugs.
• The cabin is equipped with a safe and reliable medium pressure pump, with low operating noise - up to 40 dB.
• The cabin is easy to assemble, has low weight and compact size during transportation and storage
• No odor • Non-toxic • Belongs to safety class 4 • Does not require rinsing after processing • Does not damage the fabric surface
Sterilium AB disinfectant for hygienic disinfection
• Total current disinfection • Available volume: 50 ml, 100 ml, 200 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter • Accelerates healing • Has antiviral activity against human coronaviruses, including SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19
For treating hands and skin
• Disinfection of hospital linen after washing, or to combine the process of washing and disinfection. • Highly active against associations of nosocomial infections. • Available volume: 5 l, 20 l
For disinfection of premises of medical institutions after cleaning
• Available volume: 5 l, 20 l • Does not contain aggressive substances, chlorine and alcohol
For pre-disinfection processing of surgical instruments